Running Out of Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Senioritis in August

So, we started back school today and I already want to drop a class so I can have early or late arrival on both days instead of just one. But, I'm not a quitter and I usually make it hard on mysself now to better me for the future. Well, so far being a senior isn't any different than being a Junior, only I don't have to be at school til 9:30 on B-days and we get to go to lunch early and a bunch of little things here and there, ok so I guess it is different. I just pray that I don't lose sight of what's real and not get caught up in stupid high school drama, just focus on the real world. Something that hit me in my first period class was that I'm supposed to be at SWU in my first class right now, not in high school chemistry!!! I also realized that this is my 15th year at school: preschool, kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd(I failed the first time), 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th,11th, and how 12th... that's 3 years too many!! But I know it really doesn't matter and that God may have a reason why I'm still doing the high school thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home